FOOD AT THE OLD SCHOOL
The Old School Café is a friendly, community operated café offering cake and coffee, light lunches and afternoon tea.
Gluten-free panini £3.70
– Honey roast ham and mature cheddar
– English Somerset brie and seasonal chutney
– Mozzarella, tomato and pesto
– Tuna, spring onion and red leicester
Vegetarian sausage roll £2.50
Gluten-free/Vegan sausage roll £2.75
Cheese – served warm with butter
Fruit – Served with unsalted butter & jam
Handmade cakes (per slice) £2.25
Handmade biscuits £1.65
Seasonal lunchtime takeaway specials £4.95
Breakfast, Earl Grey and Decaffeinated A selection of fruit tea
Fairtrade Coffee £2.25
Cappuccino, Americano or Latte
Double shot espresso £1.95
Flat white £2.25
Hot Chocolate £2.00
+ cream and marshmallows £0.40
Cawston Press £1.50
Elderflower and lemonade
Fruit juice carton £1.00
Apple and mango
We are proud to work with local food suppliers:
• Calidos Bakery in Newport Pagnell for our bread
• The Incredible Bakery Company in Northamptonshire for their delicious Gluten and Vegan free products.
• We are working in conjunction with Urb Farm for seasonal vegetables, fruit, jams and chutneys and their amazing free range eggs.
• All of our takeaway packaging is from Vegware, compostable food packaging made from plants. These can be recycled with your food waste.
WINTER OPENING TIMES
MORNING COFFEE – 10am-11:30am | LUNCH – 12pm-3pm
Call Joanne on 01908 321898 or email [email protected] for bookings and further information