This is a repeating eventdecember 9, 2019 11:30 am
Crafty Mondays are going Christmassy! For three Mondays in December, join artist Jane Charles for an informal arts and crafts session for grown-ups. Jane will be
Crafty Mondays are going Christmassy!
For three Mondays in December, join artist Jane Charles for an informal arts and crafts session for grown-ups.
Jane will be showing you how to make a variety of fabric and paper Christmas decorations and crafts, but if you prefer, you are more than welcome to bring along your own project to work on too.
For those who don’t like stitching there will be a paper craft.
Week 1 (Monday 2nd Dec): Christmas brooch
Week 2 (Monday 9th Dec): Robin and bell
Week 3 (Monday 16th Dec): Christmas tree
There’s tea and seasonal mince pies or biscuits available from the cafe for a special Crafty-Mondayers price of £1 via the cafe.
Come along and get into the festive spirit!
What you need to know:
• The session is FREE, though if you wish to make a fabric decoration, there is a cost of £2 for materials (no cost to make the paper decorations)
• All materials supplied, but you are welcome to bring along your own projects too.
• NEW start time for Crafty Mondays of 11.30am.
• This is not a course, so you don’t need to come to them all – just pop over any Monday you’re feeling that creative urge!
• No need to book, just turn up on the day.
(Monday) 11:30 am - 1:30 pm