THE OLD SCHOOL SHOP
Welcome to the Old School Shop! Like many community organisations, we sadly have had to close our doors to the public during the coronavirus crisis, and as a consequence, have lost all our income.
So, to keep this invaluable community resource going until we can open again, we have launched a small range of products to sell online and help raise the funds needed. We have our delicious, home-made Lemon Drizzle cake (straight from the Old School Kitchen), a recipe book for all the cafe favourites, a tea towel designed by Old School friend-and-artist, Jane Charles, and gift vouchers to use when the Old School reopens.
We hope to add more products as time goes on, so sign up to our email list to be the first to hear when new things are available.
We are very proud of the contribution the Old School has made to the local community, even in the relatively short time we’ve been open, and we hope to spend many more years bringing camaraderie, opportunity and entertainment (and not forgetting cake!) to everyone.
We are grateful for any support you can give us in these difficult times, and if you have any ideas, comments or questions, please do get in touch.
Delivery / Returns
- Free Delivery for cakes and brownies in Milton Keynes only. Food deliveries are on Wednesdays and Saturdays at times to be arranged with you. No postage options are currently available for these items.
- Free Delivery for cookbooks and tea towels in Milton Keynes only. Postage of cookbooks and tea towels is by 2nd Class Royal Mail at £4.50 up to 2kg.
- Gift Certificates are downloadable, please get in touch with us for printed versions.
- Delivery of prints is directly from Tabitha Mary, cost is included in price.
- There are no returns or refunds on cakes and brownies. These are made to order. Contact us if there are quality issues.
- Returns and refunds are excepted for cookbooks and tea towels for 28 days from purchase. Please contact us to arrange your refund. Full cost, minus postage will be refunded. Any postage costs incurred in return products is at the customers cost.
- Un-redeemed gift certificates can be refunded up to 28 days after purchase. Refunds can only be made to the purchaser. Please contact us for details.
Prints can be returned up to 14 calendar days after delivery. Please contact us prior to returning your item for details. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Once returned your item will be inspected. If your return is approved, a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) will be made. If your order arrives damaged please contact us immediately with photographs of the damaged item and packaging and a replacement will be organised. Any postage costs incurred in returning products is at the customers cost.
We are grateful for the support given to us by:
Cafe opening hours: